Kennel Link offers a customer-facing kiosk to our United States customers that significantly improves your customer's experience at the register, increases tips to your staff, and reduces your costs by providing you with brand new features you'll love. The kiosk is an 8-inch tablet that is custom-configured for your site and positioned on your check-out counter. It is controlled by your staff using your Kennel Link site.
The kiosk adds the following features:
You must use our integrated card processor in order to use the kiosk. The kiosk uses Wi-Fi to communicate so all it needs is a power outlet and your card reading equipment. Add multiple kiosks as your business grows.
- Displays the bill
- Allows the customer to add a tip using percentages or adjustable amounts
- Prompts for the payment method
- Attaches to your card equipment (sold separately) to process credit, debit, and gift cards
- The customer signs for credit card payments with their finger (or optional stylus)
- Signature is stored in Kennel Link, eliminating the need for a receipt printer or archiving paper slips
- Can ask customer whether to print, email or provide no receipt
Controlled from Kennel Link
A controller is placed on appropriate pages in Kennel Link allowing you to command the kiosk. Use Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, or Safari browsers and control multiple kiosks at your location.
- Upload your own logo or image to be displayed while it's idle
- Choose whether to
- include the check tender type
- include the gift card tender type (from card processing configuration page)
- confirm the payment amount
- process cards on the kiosk or your staff's computer
- prompt for signature on credit card payments
- prompt to print or email the invoice/receipt
- Customize the text to
- prompt for tip
- prompt for a copy of the receipt
- prompt to confirm the amount
- prompt for signature
- see a staff member message
- done/thank you message
- You must use our integrated card processor (see Credit Card Processing with Kennel Link™)
- Requires card reading equipment (sold separately)
- The kiosk requires a Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection to the Internet
- A standard power outlet nearby
What Does it Cost?
The kiosk is priced at $349, including shipping.
- Order your kiosk from Kennel Link
- Follow the included configuration instructions
Please call Kennel Link™ at (877) 789-LINK (5465).
|What Kennel Link™ customers are saying...
The entire system is great - we are in the dark without it.
Cindy is incredibly quick in responding to and addressing any issue that may arise. They have been an integral part of our daily operations.
I am very pleased with the level of customer service Kennel Link provides. Anytime I have run into a problem, my calls are returned quickly. I wish more businesses could be as accommodating as Kennel Link.
As a new business owner, I am just learning what my needs are. So far the program has met those needs. And if there has been something else I needed, Kennel Link has been very accommodating.
I love your software and have really come to rely on it. We are at the Beach in North Carolina for vacation. While here, I can still take kennel calls, and make reservations via a forwarded kennel phone, and your program on the Internet.